Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pet Society

Last time I used to really like to play Pet Society in Facebook.
But after I started working, I have stopped playing it.
No time at all to play.
In office, can play but be prepared anytime to receive warning or your boss will complain to the manager that you have discipline problem!
Came back from work, my brother will conquer the laptop. Same goes to Saturday and Sunday.

Today my brother has gone to KL to watch MotoGP live in Sepang tomorrow, so it's time for me to conquer the laptop. =p
Just now I played Pet Society.
So many things had changed.
The only way to get a lot a lot of coins also had been fixed by Playfish.
I usually gain coins through Mystery Box.
If I don't get an item which value 999, I will refresh it until I get the $999 item.
Now they had fixed it and no matter how many times you refresh, you will still get the same item in the Mystery Box.
And now I also cannot get any new Mystery Box items available every week.
My pet is also not afford to buy any new items in the shops every week.

How disappointed!!
!@#$%^&* Playfish!!
Gonna stop playing it---

For those who don't understand what I mentioned above, maybe you should try and play Pet Society.
Hahahahaha....

I still remember that someone once said that anyone who play Pet Society is a nerd.
Is it??? Do you agree???

No comments: