DSOP Office System & Supplies Sdn Bhd!!!!
I was asked by my boss to check the price of checkwriter ink at that place.I make a call there and they said the ink costs only RM60.
Today we went there and brought together the checkwriter.
We were told by them that the ink costs RM65. And if we want to install the ink in the checkwriter, we have to pay RM95!! Extra RM30!!
What the fish!!!!
When I told them that I was told like that, they don't believe me and said that it is impossible.
And I can tell you that their attitude is bad!! Bad!! Bad!!
They are like don't want to layan you and do don't know and don't care. Which mean that RM65 is RM65! Not RM60! And if pay RM65, install sendiri your new ink!!
Yes, I know it is my fault for not asking the person name who said that it is only RM60. And also did not ask whether they install it free of charge or there is a charge.
I thought they can just take out the ink easily and then put in the new ink without a charge.
My boss also fed-up with me!
From Krystal Point to Jetty is not near. We used about an hour to go and come back.
I so very extremely hate them!
If I was given a choice, forever I will never buy a thing from there!
1 comment:
Yes
Post a Comment