Thursday, December 10, 2009

4 months & Self Appraisal Form

I have been working for more than 4 months.
No doubt that in that months, I've learnt a lot of things. Indescribable.

Sometimes I so like to work there.
Sometimes I just feel like resigning and next day don't want to come back to work.
Sometimes I want to continue back my study when seeing everyone is studying and worrying about their coming out exam result. =p

Well, I don't know. Hehehehe....

Last few days, boss gave me a self appraisal form. For what? It's for you to promote yourself and they will consider whether to increase your salary and upgrade your job position.
First time have to fill in this type of form. Since started working, everything is first time for me.
Someone said "paiseh chiak ka khi". So must write and rate everything good in that form. =.="
Should I??

Alright, that's all for now~~
Hopefully coming up internal teambuilding dinner will successful.

2 comments:

Wayne y.m.h. said...

Working would be nice (in some other way), but definitely a challenging task for us to cope.

Mio said...

A very challenging task but there is nice and bad as well.