Saturday, February 20, 2010

.....

I'm sad....
Am I deserved to be scolded and shouted until like that?
Yes, in the first place I admit that I was the one who did wrong.
But you should have corrected me in the right way and not shouted at me saying that I have no brain and don't know how to think in front of my colleagues.

They said that it's because you are pregnant and become more emotional now. Yea right... They are always on your side no matter what happen. Even though you did wrong, you were never scolded by the manager! Unfair!

For the reader of this post I wrote, if you think I'm a princess that cannot be scolded or shouted, then it's up to you. I have no comment. But I want to tell you that I do have feelings, emotions, and not a doll for you to play!

I'm tendering my resignation letter next Tuesday~ Yay! Yay!

10 comments:

Wayne y.m.h. said...

resignation letter? What's your next plan?

Mio said...

Study back but not sure where to study yet.
How's your Curtin? Nice?

Wayne y.m.h. said...

Curtin? No, now, I'm studying in The One Academy Penang ^ ^ And life could be better than this~

well, Curtin is suck, indeed. self-studyx3!!!XD

Mio said...

Haha! Good for you. Finally you can learn what you like.

Luckily I did not join Curtin. =P

Wayne y.m.h. said...

Yeah, that's wonderful when realizing dream may come true on one day.

Curtin definitely only for those people who like to "kira and kira, baca and baca, dan juga hafal semua yang sedia ada". By the way, it's more to self study~lah

Mio said...

I see. =)

Have you started your class in The One Academy Penang? How was it?

Wayne y.m.h. said...

yes, quite many art projects have to be completed on time. Watch out more of my artwork in my blog and facebook.

The class is so fun and exciting. not too much stress, at least I feel myself really enjoying them, not like studying in accounting courses in INTI.

So, what's your plan? keep finding another job or proceed your education?

Mio said...

Sure I will. Good for you. Accounting course is not for you. =)

I will proceed my education. ACCA maybe.

Wayne y.m.h. said...

then I wish you good luck, my friend. The working experience maybe a big help in proceeding your course.^ ^

Mio said...

Thanks, Wayne!

I wish you good luck as well.