Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Offical Last Day

My official last day in NCS could be on 30 April or 11 June 2010.
If they can find replacement, my last day will be on 30 April.
I have to stay until 11 June 2010 if they find replacement late.

I have received email from HR regarding acknowledgement of my resignation.
I can't believe that I still have 8 days of Annual Leave to be cleared off. =p

I know that many people feel that I'm cruel. This is because I should be taking over my boss's work when she goes on maternity leave in July. OK, I am.
But she said she won't ask me to stay.... Even if she did, I don't think I will change my mind.
OK, I am sorry.....

This week is a very free week. I will be helping HR doing the EA forms.

No comments: