Monday, August 2, 2010

Update

//*************************************\\


I don't know why I feel so tired today.
I don't know why Intel Supplier website is like !@#$%^&* today.
I don't know why I feel so "beh siok" with the HR today.

BUT, I know I'm happy because I got my cheque.


//*************************************\\


Cut my hair short (not too short) again last week.



//*************************************
\\


Last week F5 and F9 tests.
F5 was ok but F9 wasn't.
I can't believe that I copy down the wrong notes.

"When interest rate increase, cost is increase as well but sales and investment are decrease"

I've written down the revise statement of this in the notes and test. =p
After all, F5 is much easier.
I got to work hard for F9.


//*************************************\\

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The HR "step on your tail" ah? =P...

Mio said...

Nope. She just gave us "free lecturing". =(

Unknown said...

Get usual with her lar... since ur time in Office not Lonnggggg liao....

Mio said...

Yea lor... Hopefully she will allow me to attend this year Annual Dinner.. =p