Actually shop online is very convenient. Just choose which one you want to buy, pay and wait for your items to arrive. However, there is a high risk that you will cheat by the online seller. In what way? The quality of the items, payment make but items do not arrive, the pictures of the items shown are different from the real items.
I bought bags and clothes through online before.

A shop in Queensbay Mall is selling this bag at RM49.
VarieFashion is selling it at RM32 + RM8 = RM40 only.
@.@
Forever TwentyFive
All the clothes are only RM25.00 (Exclude postage fee)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Bought from Joey Wong.
Support her new online business.
Her blog => http://j2ucollection.blogspot.com/
I do hope that one day I can do an online business as well. =p
Currently I do not have any initial investment. I have to postpone my plan for now.
Currently I do not have any initial investment. I have to postpone my plan for now.



No comments:
Post a Comment