Tuesday, October 18, 2011

2D1N - Baek Ji Young - Secret Garden

I love to watch Korean Variety Show, 2 Days 1 Night.


Current members: Kim Jong Min, Lee Seunggi, Eun Ji Won, Uhm Tae Woong, Kang Ho Dong, Lee Suguen

Lately, the episode was about the 3rd viewer trip. The viewers were from age 1 to 100. They invited additional hosts - Baek Ji Young, Sung Si Kyung, Kim Byeong Man and Jeon Hyun Moo.




I didn't realise that Baek Ji Young is the one who sing 'That Woman' for Secret Garden OST until she sang it in that episode.


Secret Garden
Starring: Hyun Bin & Ha Ji-Won

That Woman -Baek Ji Young



As for Kim Byeong Man, I have seen him in 'The Master Show' and also 'Let's Go Dream Team'.



Dream Team's Ace

I have seen Jeon Hyun Moo in Vitamin, another Korean show.


Sorry to say that I don't know at all who is Sung Si Kyung. =p

It's so sad that starting episode 223, Kang Ho Dong will not be in the show temporary. And also this 2 days 1 night show will end next year February. =(

No comments: