Found this embarrassing news on MotoMalaya. Read below to understand.
Well, I wouldn't call them "fans" as they are not worthy to be called as a real fan of Ben Spies and Jorge Lorenzo. They were just there to merely join the event.
There was also a guy that gave Ben Spies signed on the RM10 note. WTH! If you have nothing to give them sign, just take the poster provided and give them sign.
Malaysians were so embarrassing!
I wouldn't do this embarrassing act if I were there. Don't simply join the event and get the autograph. It's meaningless.
Poor Jorge Lorenzo. No wonder he likes Indonesian fans more. No wonder Petronas ended the sponsorship. Because there are no true Malaysia Fans of Ben and Jorge! Petronas is not the one to be blame.
I am a fan of Ben Spies but I failed to go to every events he attended in Malaysia so far and until this moment I have never seen him race on track live or have any of his autograph. I myself feel ashamed and I wouldn't call myself a big fan or a real fan of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment