Hey thanks for reading my blog :) Glad to find that you're from Penang too. How long more till you're done in INTI?
Hi! I'll finish TAFE course in June if I pass all the subjects =) So there are 2 more months to go.
I also don't know how to end my Part B of my assignment 3...Any idea of knowing the ex-dividend of a security just based on the table in Part A?
no idea... actually i also dont know where to finding the ex-dividend.. i just found the dates only
where to find*
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey thanks for reading my blog :) Glad to find that you're from Penang too. How long more till you're done in INTI?
Hi! I'll finish TAFE course in June if I pass all the subjects =) So there are 2 more months to go.
I also don't know how to end my Part B of my assignment 3...Any idea of knowing the ex-dividend of a security just based on the table in Part A?
no idea... actually i also dont know where to finding the ex-dividend.. i just found the dates only
where to find*
Post a Comment