Tuesday, May 12, 2009

the car

okay let's start the story

My mum, brother and I were on the way to have our dinner.
We were at the traffic light waiting to turn.
Suddenly the whole car shake and the engine dead.
My brother tried to pull on the engine back but failed.
The traffic light turned green and we kena honk teruk-teruk by the cars at the back.
We did switch on the emergency light.
!@#$%^&*
So extremely panic. Luckily I was not the one who drove. If not, I don't know what I would do that moment. Maybe cry.
Finally after around 20 minutes, the car can start already.
Drive to the place to eat and luckily when going back time, the car was okay.
Weird isn't it?

Had repaired the car three weeks ago.
I think that's the main cause of it.
They did not repair it properly. =p

Tomorrow I am not allowed to drive the car to college!
Imagine if I drive on the road and suddenly the car dead, I also will die.. LOL
I have to tumpang Gelinder's car.
She is going early at 9.15am and I have class at 2pm.
What should I do there for 4 hours and 45 minutes?
Online, study?
Firstly I was planning to skip class for two days but cannot =(

I wonder if I have a boyfriend, would he takes leave and fetches me go to college...
Yes, I am dreaming.
alright, off to continue do my tax assignment~~

No comments: