Friday, June 5, 2009

apartment stay

just came back from Queensbay
I have to admit that I don't know how to walk around the Queensbay mall at all..
I nearly sesat there just to find where is the restaurant my friends asked me to go..
find the place till I feel like want to pengsan...
usually go there with my friends and they will lead where to go..
today i went there alone and have to trouble my friend to find me... =p
I'm so sorry
it is so nice going out with Glady, Amanda, Ding Chao, Li Fen, and Sherlyn.

after going with them, I have changed my mind about the apartment stay.
suddenly feel like going to the apartment stay that my classmate had planned.
it is not as expensive as I think as nobody tells me
maybe they only tell those who are going
so i thought it would be very expensive..
is it too late if I want to join too??
I dont mind if you all want to scold me for saying I rather use the money to shop =)

2 comments:

Lovin said...

Hi Lay Ai....
You still can go for the apartment stay....
U must persuade your mum to let u go...
If u really want to attend then you can pass Rm35 to Ivian and prepare below RM20 present so that we can exchange presents on that day...If u cant afford for it, then never mind....
It is just a present that can let us to keep our relatipship and just a memory for us to have fun there...
We can play, talk and have fun there...
We also can shout to the sea and we'r freedom on that time because our exam was passed.
I think we should go there to relax....
You also can persuade your closer friends to go with you....
Hope that you can attend...
Study and try hard for the exam....

Mio said...

Thank u very much, Christine!
i'm trying to persuade my mum =)

100% sure i can still join? ^-^
how many RM20 present should prepare?
by the way, where is the apartment stay?
when is it?
what time?
sorry for asking too many questions because I know my mum will ask all these questions =P

sorry for letting you wait so long for my reply last night..

Good Luck in final exam..
you must study hard too =)