I have been working for one week.
So far the job is okay.
I'm still in training. Computer training about customer service and ISO. Like doing exam. There is an assessment for every topic. Must score at least 80%.
And then, the first time I wrote cheques.
Scary~~~~~
If write wrong, the cheque has to be cancelled and I will kena scold by the manager.
Every month must issue cheque.
That's mean that every month I will have to write cheque.
=.=
It's my job!
Will be having dinner at Rasa Sayang this coming Tuesday.
Company sponsored.
So it is wasted if I don't join.
Just join the company for a week only and I get to eat free. =p
I know I will feel heavy heart to leave the company when it's time.....
But I just can't wait to get my first month salary!!! $.$
No comments:
Post a Comment