Company had ISO Audit today.
I don't know what audit is that.
But I know the auditor will audit management, outsource & admin area.
Last Friday, everyone was busy housekeeping their table and things.
Every single files has to keep in cupboard.
Every single things on table has to keep in drawer.
Thankful that my boss came today, or else I would have to back up her place and faced the auditor. =)
I have been working for nearly half a year already.
Someone said that I'm actually not suitable to study ACCA.
Or actually for her, I'm too dumb to study ACCA??
Of course I felt very sad and extremely disappointed. It's like people say you are stupid. Or maybe I'm too sensitive / emotional??
2 comments:
looking forward to hearing what the ISO Audit really is in real working life.
Too bad that I did not involve in the audit. I can't explain to you what is ISO Audit =)
Post a Comment