Saturday, October 9, 2010

Microsoft Outlook

I first started using Microsoft Outlook on my first day in NCS.
My boss taught me how to use and organise it.
(One day gonna blog about my boss..maybe after I left NCS =P )
It's just like hotmail, gmail, yahoo and etc.

But it is way much easier to use. A lot of features.

Able to attach email from draft, inbox, sent items, and any other folders.


There is "Rules and Alerts" which you set a person email address to a folder.
Any email from that person, it will straight go the person folder.


Able to insert table when drafting an email.


Set "Out of Office Assistant" when you are not in office or on leave.


"Follow-up" folder. Which email you would like to follow-up you must "flagged" it and it will appear in the "Follow-up" folder.


Left side. You can create as much Folder as you want. Categorize the folder according to your preference.


This is nice. You can paste and crop any picture or screenshot when drafting email.


Outlook calendar. Set a date, time and save. It will pop-up the reminder when it's time.


There are more and more things about Outlook but I can't talk all about it.
Left exactly 2 months to the final exam.
Hopefully I can go to KL on November. =)

2 comments:

gabe said...

Why all the pictures so small wan?

Mio said...

Because I dunno how to set the pictures bigger...