I have been working for more than a year, as permanent then change to part-time.
Started on 10 August 2009, the first day in office.
9 November 2009, exactly 3 months, they confirmed me as permanent instead of probation. No salary increment. Not even RM50 like some of the staff.
On 1 January 2010, there was an increment.
However, I resigned.
Started on 10 August 2009, the first day in office.
9 November 2009, exactly 3 months, they confirmed me as permanent instead of probation. No salary increment. Not even RM50 like some of the staff.
On 1 January 2010, there was an increment.
However, I resigned.
From my official last day on 30 April 2010, I extended it to 11 June 2010 due to they failed to find the replacement.
Effective 21 June 2010, I work as part-time staff under 3 months contract because the new lady who replaced me was still new. They offered me RMx per hour. My boss was on Maternity Leave during that period.
After 20 September 2010, they extended again my contract to end of November 2010 because the HR is currently on Maternity Leave and my boss will cover her. They offered me the same rate per hour. I do hope they increase it but it's only a disappointment.
What I feel unfair is today when I received an email regarding the recognition for some staff. Those staff received reward for their excellent work in helping the project. But... I did help them by handling all those stupid Purchase Order. Why didn't I get it too?
This means that they don't appreciate what we did at all.
Start from that moment, NCS Information Systems Sdn Bhd is actually not a good place to work for.
After 20 September 2010, they extended again my contract to end of November 2010 because the HR is currently on Maternity Leave and my boss will cover her. They offered me the same rate per hour. I do hope they increase it but it's only a disappointment.
What I feel unfair is today when I received an email regarding the recognition for some staff. Those staff received reward for their excellent work in helping the project. But... I did help them by handling all those stupid Purchase Order. Why didn't I get it too?
This means that they don't appreciate what we did at all.
Start from that moment, NCS Information Systems Sdn Bhd is actually not a good place to work for.
4 comments:
I am still here ~_~lll
Hehe.. I have a great colleagues.
Get a new job. There will be ppl outside who appreciates you.
I'm not finding any new job temporary because gonna focus on my study. =)
Post a Comment