Thursday, May 28, 2009

another apology

alright! since everyone is so unhappy about my previous post..
about i am insulting my own mother language, Mandarin
about jugding the class's plan
about how disaffection i am
about how dissappointing i am
and so on

i am so extremely and sincerely apologise here!
well, i never think or thought that just a small post here will cause so many annoyance, dissatisfies, and unhappiness!
I am sorry!

Wayne is right.
Different people, different perspective.
some people will agree with me, some people will go against it.
I accept all of your comments and criticises.
you have your rights to say anything.

again, I am so sorry!

3 comments:

Wayne y.m.h. said...

Somehow, in the blink of an eye we grew up...

Anyway,you no need to apologize, you have no fault at all. If only people could glimpse the feeling that our feel(s), there will have no conflict and misunderstanding. Unfortunately, majority always won (no offence here).

Sky and Earth, Day and Night, anything happenings are within the concept of yin yang. we stand in the dark side, absolutely dislike the light side on account of didn't understanding. Similarly, the light side people also do not understand the dark sides' feeling and emotion. This world actually has no right and wrong, just people's opinion and justify to decide our destiny whether we are right or wrong.

Therefore, if you want to apologize to anyone, then all people...also have to say sorry to you because all people are wrong in leaving the comments. If that is not, then you are right, I am right, everybody is right too.

I have been writing down all my feeling in my blog to let off all my negative emotion and feeling. After that, I feel more relax and light-heart than before. In addition, you are luckier than I on account of having attention from all of us ( the comment is the proof). I? Hahhaa...even I use facebook to advertise my blog, the result is a few comments at the end. Anyway, I welcome people to give comments too.

Lay Ai, no need to listen what people say about you. You are you, not everybody, you are unique, so do I. Be proud to be yourself, keeping to express what you want to say or have to say in your blog. Remember, listen with your heart.

^o^

gabe said...

I have never seen such a chaos here.

I believe that everyone should respect each individual's opinions and perceptions.

Lay Ai has her right to her perception and opinion and no one has the right to criticise her for the perception she has on the Mandarin Language.

And she has the right to refuse to go the apartment stay. So why such a big fuss? Instead of criticising her, you have the choice to persuade her to go. Right?

Let's view other people's blogs with an open mind and you ought to keep your dissatisfaction to yourself instead of openly criticising others in the webspace. I could feel this is some sort of cyberbullying.

Let's be humble to each other in the cyberspace as we are in the physical world.

Mio said...

Wayne - maybe sometimes you write too long in your blog.. feel very lazy to read all (sorry!)
I will always listen to my heart.
=)