Friday, May 22, 2009

plans

next week will be the last week of class
and also will be having potluck on Thursday
and i'm not in charge to bring anything =.="
anyone wants me to bring anything??

after the final exams, they are planning to have an apartment stay at... hmmm i don't know where....
but i don't feel like going
i rather use the money to shop =p
some of my classmates are not going too
other friends always speak mandrin eventough they know i can't speak at all
still they will talk to me using their favourite language
how irritating and annoying!
although i understand a bit

planning to work after the final
but i think that my plan won't success as i am so lazy to go out and try to find a work..
i've wasted my 2 months holidays last time staying at home doing nothing.
will upload some pictures when i receive the pictures from my classmate =)

11 comments:

Wayne y.m.h. said...

I tell U what!? Any event needs lots of money to support. The apartment stay event...i also don't want to go even it would be a memorable event. BBQ, rental, and other cost...Argh...less people go so the cost per person will up. Not worth! Not worth! I'm not only need to cut down the living costs but also the cost of preparing foods on next Thu. Actually, that party on Thu also is such a stupid idea to me on account of requiring a lot of energies to prepare ....I need to think an idea how to use less $ to prepare sth that is enough to support everyone in the day...haiz, this is not sth u called mean or stingy, just necessary to avoid spending extra or unnecessary in this period of time. Haiz. I need to save some money for my favourite, not spending on these events!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gwen said...

hey ~
yeaa i know we will have to spend money on those events but pls its just once in a blue moon. we are not like organising this every week. this is our last sem and all of us are going our separate ways d. so for me its worth to spend this money. anyway its still up to you guys whether u wanna join or not. we dont force any1 to go. and i know most of our coursemates speak mandarin but they already used to it. im sure they dont have the intention to speak mandarin to u. well, if for me ill just take it as a lesson to learn mandarin as im also 1 of those ppl that dont really understand mandarin. anyway no offence about my comment here. its just something i would like to say. =)

ivian said...

lay ai...u really m misunderstood the reason why we want to have such a gathering. What we want is just to gather all our classmates and spend some time together!!it is worth if it can make our bond stronger...i believe we will never have this chance again and we hope that everyone can participate...but if cant also nvm la...everyone has their own rights!!ok la...hope you will consider it again...hope u will go also!!!we should appreciate this precious chance!haha...but really sorry if make you irritated because of our language!!we really get used to it dee and feel that it is more friendly to talk in this way!!!really sorry if we have not realised there is still many of our classmates cant understand mandarin..sorry to say that my english is very poor and didnt talk to you in english most of the time...hahaa

Wayne y.m.h. said...

Different people, different perspective. Almost everyday we all could see each other in college, potluck event is not a wonderful idea to me (that's my idea, don't worry too much). Gwen is right, mandarin lesson...however, i hate hokien, if sm1 speak to me with a language i not really understand, i also will feel the same (start to know your feeling already...). If the party is purely for students and friends, i would be delighted...however, I really hate all lectures!!!! Arrgh~~I hate to say that, but frankly i need to...Anyway, after the exam, maybe i can really say bye bye to them, to accounts, to tax, to law, to anything i know or meet in this past 2 years...and pursue my once upon dream ~~~

=YeongLi= said...

Wow! Lay Ai,
We really don’t know you would take mandarin as irritating language. Anyhow, we are used to it for speaking. Don’t know that you are so sensitive with it. Moreover, during that announcement day, Josephine was asking you whether were you okay with it, but you said “ okay “ . I really don’t know that it irritates you so much for all the time. Mandarin is kind of our mother language! We are sorry if it irritates you all the time.

About potluck,
Yea, it is not compulsory for everyone to bring stuff, you can just bring your body and come and enjoy the food we prepare on Thursday.

TO Wayne,
Yea, different people have different perspective; you can choose not to bring anything to the “stupid” potluck on Thursday to cut down your cost, or even, don’t even spend A CENT on this event. =)

Different people have different perspective,
Again,
I like the lecturers here. Not to say Leon (yea. She is irritating & too much! Sometimes)
Tan Chee Keong, Lim Tan Chin, they are really helpful ~
Glad that they are my lecturers throughout these 2 years I am in Inti !


these are my comments anyway,
no hard feelings !

Wayne y.m.h. said...

Sometimes, we may say yes and mean no. In other words, some people may affirm with their lips, however deny in their own hearts. This feeling you have, i have, no one in this world can escape from it.

About the potluck,
although it is optional (later discovered), we all have our own roles to play for the preparation of the tea party. If only people can be more understanding, there will be no conflicts at all(here, no offence no hard feeling). If the person don't contribute anything to the potluck (I'm not mention particular person here, no intention to hurt sm1 ^^), do you think that the person not feeling a sense of embarrassment or he/ she can enter the canteen with an easy heart? No, definitely not.

Yea, different people have different perspective. Just my own thinking. when I write my feeling here, i can feel more better. I think Lay Ai you feel the same too. Sometimes we have something hard to say out of our mouth, but we can write all of them our own blog to express all the negative emotions. After that, we feel better than before.

Anyway, I'm just express my own thinking. I wish we have a nice Thu day fun. Cutting down the cost in preparing food is one of accountant's responsibilities, right? Hahhahahaaa. ok, now? Yes.

^o^

Joj0 said...

oh my god!!! such a silly war here...O.O

although i juz realize it, BUT after i read lay ai's latest blog about ur "plans", i just know tat how disaffection u are...!

i'm not to judge wat u said, BUT y i can't see any happiness in ur blog tat is mention about our class? [os: i mean ur happiness v our current classmate]

WHY?

First>> u just know how to judge our "plan" n our "potluck"...SUOMEMORE u mention about " you rather spend ur money to shop!!" GOSH..thr is enough, friend..i'm not mean to make a war with you, but then i really can't bear it..

Second>> i dont know tat u feel our mother language "chinese" is irritating and annoying you..AND can u please aware ur sentences?? it was so hurt u know~~ we're not intend to make u bad feeling in this almost 2 years time.... i hope u can understand our situation..[os: i mean some of us used to speak chinese everyday since in primary school, and i feel that is more convenient to some of us]

i still remember that day i did ask u izit ok for u since i suggest my apartment stay in SRI SAYANG infront of u all..BUT then what u answered me? u said is ok...i stll can recall it...it was happened on last week..

N i saw that ur sentence was mention about "i'm not in charge to bring anything =.=" on thursday...what kind of disaffection u are?? i stll remember that LIM TAN CHIN did ask for who can incharge for the food on thursday? BUT i never saw that u can shout or ever speak out what u wana incharge...so u CANNOT blame at here, eventhough write in ur blog..because we can see it n we will noe that how disaffection u are...

IF u really feel that so many disaffection u are, why dont u speak out what u think in ur mind during our class? u can share v us...till now 2009/05/27 i just know that wat u feel in this 2 years time..i really feel upset while reading ur blog...O.O

Beside this, i feel that u're very hardworking girl in our class n clever.... although u're a quiet person, but after have a communication v u, i can feel that actually u're quite a nice person...BUT WHY?? why u make me so dissapointed about ur disaffection about our class??? "sigh"....."sigh"


Wayne...at first i thought u will support our class...n even support our plan...BUT i also until now just realize that u r such a critic...

especially ur sentence of "that party on Thu also is such a stupid idea to me on account of requiring a lot of energies to prepare ...." izit potluck need plenty of energy for preparing???!! how come just u will feel it?? this is our last sem n since this was suggested by lim tan chin, y not u just willing to prepare it v ur friends n stop complain??

Potluck need how plenty of money?? okay...we dont argue about the money first...bt at least u prepare somethings without complain at here okay? fren, u are a man n please be more gentle abit ok? dont be so childish n somemore Agree v lay ai here ok?!!

Subsequently, "I need to save some money for my favourite, not spending on these events!!!" what u mean that these events?!!! u seems like dislike our events, so why u study in college?? u can go oversea n be a cranky person, but since u're already choose our inti penang...so u just have to participate this event on tomoro n be a happy guy......thats all i can say to u now...hope you wont feel angry about my comment to u...

finally....i'm feel happy in this 2years in inti....because the lecturer is good n caring....

sorry for my English...i know my english poor...but i just wan to express what i'm thinking now...

by thwe way, I'm just express my own thinking in my comment...hope that we are peaceful n no war here...

Mio said...

Wayne - u r right. Different people, different perspective.
Thanks for understand how I feel.
I feel the same too about the own thinking and express my feeling in the blog will make me feel better.

Gwen - u r right about once in a blue moon. But do u ever think of that i might face financial problem. do u want to sponsor me? i said about going shoppingjust for fun. I myself seldom go shopping. how many times i go shopping a year can be counted by hands. i know it's our last sem already, but nothing i can do...

i know they have no intention to speak to me in mandarin.About take it as a lesson to learn mandarin.. i think it's abit hard. If I dont understand at all, how to learn? expect someone to translate for me all the time? who is so willingly to translate? you? So far, I have never seen anyone who is so willingly to translate every single word of mandarin to me.. maybe except Xiang Ying and Susan.

Ivian - I didnt misunderstand about the gathering. I'm sorry too for upsetting u. it's not that the language is irritating. Hope u can understand how i feel when i am a chinese but i can't speak mandarin. Sorry again!

YeongLi - i never take mandarin as an irritating language. I just feel irritating when i have told them SO MANY TIMES that I am a banana that cannot speak mandarin, they will still speak to me in that language.
I did say okay that day. Do u expect me to be honest to ask Josephine to speak in english as I know that many of our classmates prefer her to speak mandarin. I dont want just because of me, she has to speak english. Then u all will complain again that I am selfish!
I know Mandarin is kind of our mother language. I have tried to learn it.
Thanks about the potluck!
like Wayne said, I did feel a sense of embarrassment and did not enter in the canteen with easy heart. Wayne, I'm one of them. =p

Mio said...

Josephine - Honestly, I'm not really close to some people in our class. like there is a wall between us. If u say I feel unhappy with our classmates, then maybe u r right. maybe I am unhappy with some people who in my eyes is so tidak sedap mata memandang. didnt mention anyone here. no offence. sorry for make u just know how disaffection i am!
first-i just know how to judge our 'plan'.. i'm just giving a comment. this shows that u can accept critices? rather go shopping, i just said for fun. did u ever see me in queensbay or gurney or anywhere to shop?? i'm not mean to have a war with u too.. if u can't bear it, then u can write in ur blog too, scold me cukup-cukup as u like.
Second- objection! i did never say that our mother language "chinese" is irritating and annoying me.. I said it is irritating me when someone who already know that i dont understand mandarin use mandarin to talk to me. u know how to feel hurt, i also know. everyone knows. maybe i am not an understanding person.

i did say okay that. i dont want to be selfish to ask u speak in english as i know everyone wishes u can explain it in mandarin like u said they r more used to mandarin.

about potluck, i am wrong.
incharge of the food.. what do u expect me to bring as I'm totally have no idea what to bring. i dont even know what to incharge, how am i going to shout and speak out? but why dont u ask me to bring anything.. i wont complain if people arah me to do anything.. i want to stress here that i did not blame anything, anyone here! I cannot write in my blog? what does blgo exist for? expressing love to someone like u did? write only happy thing? write what happen daily? tell me.. i dont mind people know how disafefction i am.. i dont mind people hate.. everyone has their own hate person unless he or she is an angel.

speak out what i think in my mind during our class? do u think anyone will care about it? I'd to share.. but who is so good and willingly to lsiten to me? do u really know how i feel? loneliness in sem 1? stressness for not having any chinese close friends? if u say i didnt put effort in mixing with everyone, then u r wrong.. some people is like ignore my existing. again, i'm not mentioning anyone here.
sorry for upset u..

thanks for feeling that i'm very hardworking girl in our class n clever.. actually i am not.. everyone is the same. do u ever think that why i'm a quiet person? it's because i have a communication problem.. mandanrin.. i am so sorry to make u feel disappointed.


Alright, no war, no fight
I sincerely apologise to everyone who feel annoyed, unhappy, disappointed, and so on..
I never thought that this post will cause so many trouble =)

Wayne y.m.h. said...

“BUT i also until now just realize that u r such a critic...”

Ok, I confess that I’m a critic person in this world. So what?! I’m proud to be coz this quality can make me to continually improve no matter in what area to the perfect level I set. Who say critic is a weakness? Absolutely NOT. In the absence of critic characteristic, I think this world will cease to have any improvement at all.

“fren, u are a man n please be more gentle abit ok? dont be so childish n somemore”

This phrase I have been weary of it. Why a gentleman has to be “extravagant”, “helpful”, “liberal & generous”, “kind” etc. Or why don’t you girls ask yourself why always like to take advantage on boys (here, I mention particular person, not all of our classmates)? Why? WHY? I don’t think a man should to be a YES man always. We have our own thinking, own feeling, own emotion. Friend, u are a woman n please be more understanding abit ok? don’t be so extravagant n somemore frugal?

"I need to save some money for my favourite, not spending on these events!!!" what u mean that these events?!!!”

I have no income at all, my daily pocket money only RM2.00. This little amount of money i get provided i come to college everyday. Therefore, I only get RM8.00 a week. So, u now realise why i have to be extremely stingy. In addition, i don’t take lunch at all in college on account of saving that money for my own purpose not others. I have my things to buy. I need my equipment to assist me to draw and paint. U know how expensive the art materials?!

“u can go oversea n be a cranky person, but since u're already choose our inti penang...so u just have to”

Don’t have to worry, someday i will proceed my education to oversea. After the long holiday, I think i would learn the teleport skill to...Cranky? A good word to describe me. Thanks for your compliment. You are not the only one to use that word, how about “eccentric” or “bewildered”? I would be glad if you can use “monster” or “demon” too. By the way, I hate this college from the beginning, and almost everyday i feel regret about my decision to take up this course and enter this college everyday.

Sometimes, we may say yes and mean no. In other words, some people may affirm with their lips, however deny in their own hearts. This feeling you have, i have, no one in this world can escape from it. Different people, different perspective. Anyway, I'm just express my own thinking. I'm not mention particular person here, no intention to hurt sm1 ^^

Mio said...

Wayne - at least you have daily pocket money. I dont have at all for these 2 years... T.T