Thursday, June 25, 2009

it's over!

Finally exam is over last Tuesday! I'm just too busy to update my blog. After the MAA exam, went to Queensbay with Xiang Ying and Siew Shan. The next day went to watch Transfomers with Ding Chao they all. Today went to find my NS friend to have lunch together and also asked her to show me where is Sentral College.

Watched too many movies this month. Usually I only watch movies two, three times a year but this month I've watched 4 movies.
Terminators, Night At The Muzium, Drag Me To Hell, and Transformers.
No comment on those movies.

Pictures~ Pictures~

Gurney with Xiang Ying and Siew Shan~
long time ago-
After the MAA test 2.



Classmates~












potluck~











At Queensbay~
No group picture
They didn't take

That's all.
I'm gonna miss the time shopping with Xiang Ying and Siew Shan.
I'm gonna miss the time going out with Glady, Li Fen, Ding Chao, Amanda, and Sherlyn.
I'm gonna miss my classmates too!
Wish you all good luck and happy always =)

2 comments:

Wayne y.m.h. said...

Don't forget this year still have other great movies waiting for us like Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince, Up, The Princess and the Frog, Moonlight and The Christmas Carol.

Wish you have a great summer holiday before the Curtin begins.

Mio said...

Yes... still have a lot of great movies this year!

Happy Holiday!
Have fun =)