Thursday, July 9, 2009

short update

i woke up early today - 6.40am.
went to market together with my mother and grandma at 7.30am.
I hate to drive car early morning.
It was so jammed.

Exam result is out.
Have been to Inti to check.

Have applied work but receive no news till now.
It has been more than 3 weeks I'm jobless. =(
Nowadays it's hard to find work and my result is not good.

7 comments:

Wayne y.m.h. said...

How 's your results? Do you know the last date of enrollment in Curtin?

Mio said...

All passed. How about you?
Sorry, I don't know the last date of enrolment in Curtin. Do you want to study Curtin?

Wayne y.m.h. said...

All passed too. ^ ^
Do really want to work first before continuing for degree? It would be hard to get a good job ~

Mio said...

Yes. I want to gain some experience first. I just want to work for half year or a year only. Then I will continue study back.

How about you?

Wayne y.m.h. said...

Of course continue to study. However, still not sure whether to take up Curtin or not. Wait ..lah. ^^

Anyway, all best wishes for you.

Mio said...

Thanks, Wayne!
Be happy always!

Wayne y.m.h. said...

You're welcome.
So do you. ^o^