Wednesday, April 7, 2010

People Come & Go


"People Come & Go"


This is what I see in NCS during 8 months time.
So far, 5 staff had resigned and 2 staff was terminated. As for External staff, I believe that it is more than 30 people who had left.

It is a phenomenon or what, I also don't get it.
If your work performance is not good/do not reach expectation/one area you are not good at, be prepared to leave soon.

This is what happened to one of the recruiter. He started work in January 2010 and has closed a number of cases. But just because he is the blur blur type and not good in dealing with HR and Finance, he was asked to leave.
Or nicer way, they said they will outsource him (Transfer him to external staff-will not be working in NCS office). In my opinion, I don't think they will do so.

Well, I feel so pitiful for him... As for me, it's a right choice to leave... no regrets...

No comments: