Her email sounded like this:
Hi Lay Ai,
As spoken, found out you have few of personal phone conversation during office hours.
Kindly cut off else I will log in to our QPMS (Quality Performance Management System) as a discipline issue.
Discipline issue? Does she mean I have discipline problem?
Honestly, sometimes I saw her having some personal phone conversation during working.
Why does she never even received the warning too? Should be she is the Finance Head Department and the big boss cannot afford to lose her... =p
**Ops... I'm currently accessing unauthorized websites (e.g facebook, twitter, blogs, etc). Will I get the verbal warning again later or immediate termination?
3 comments:
boss is always right~
Yes. Very irritating.
By the way, may I know what course you are taking in The One Academy?
Cannot have personal phone call during working hour?!?!
I always call my hubby & my son wor...
Post a Comment