Thursday, October 22, 2009

OT claim

Yesterday I received a lot OT claim forms (Yes, I handle OT & other claim forms =p) but today only I processed them.
More than 30 people claimed OT.
Calculated the amount until I felt headache!
Normal day times RMXX, Public Holiday times RMXX (Different different rates).
Double, triple checked the figures.
Not only that, I must also checked whether the PO amount is enough to cover their claims or not.

What a weird thing is that how come a person can claim monthly OT more than RM2,000?
Just for 22 people, more than RM25,000 has gone!
I was asked by the supervisor a lot a lot of times to confirm that I calculated it correct.
I'm not sure as well.. =p

And the phone kept on ringing and it was my turn to answer all the calls today...
Some people called asking me a question that I don't even know what did she want actually!
I hate to answer the phone!
Communication skills must be good, must be polite even though they shouted or scolded you without reason!

I'm so tired facing the computer for whole day!
Nights~~

No comments: