Do you always want me to back-up you in everything?!
You have been working here for around three month!!
Do you want me to extend your probation period??!!
Or do you want me to terminate you??!!
You have been working here for around three month!!
Do you want me to extend your probation period??!!
Or do you want me to terminate you??!!
I really have nothing to say.
I didn't purposely do the mistake.
I have always try my best to work the best.
But this is what I get...
Sad----
I didn't purposely do the mistake.
I have always try my best to work the best.
But this is what I get...
Sad----
4 comments:
boss memang boss la. Scolding people is his job. I heard those sentences a lot of times ady. haha.
Sigh... so sad...
Her job. My boss is a woman.
haha. I even hear the same words from my mum and teachers.
Haha...
Post a Comment