I will start working tomorrow at 9am to 6pm.
Finally I get job after nearly two months jobless.
I don't know whether I'm ready to work already or not. =p
Tomorrow have to go to CIMB bank and KWSP. Troublesome.
Oh ya, any opinion whether to study full time or part time?
If go for part time, I'm afraid I cannot cope it.
If go for full time, temporary having financial problem.
I want to go for ACCA. Many people said ACCA is hard but I would like to give it a try and take the risk. Higher risk higher return. =p
Someone has borrowed me some ACCA books.
Will have to read them all.
Last two weeks fall sick. Fever, cough, flu, sore throat. Someone scared me by saying that I get H1N1. The doctor didn't say anything also. Luckily now okay already. =)
Alright, that's all for now.. Take care people!
5 comments:
Where there is a will,
there is a way. ^o^
yes yes =)
good luck for ur job & take care k ! :)
good luck......
Yolande & Christine : Thanks a lot! Both of you take care!
Post a Comment