Last two days went to watch Harry Potter with my friend.
Received a call asked me to go interview at Spansion the next day.
So my second interview was at Spansion.
A real interview. A tough one.
They asked a lot of questions that I can't even answer them.
Feel like a fool.
Don't ask me what questions they asked.
I just know it's so terrible!
I hope I fail to get that job!
Since almost all of my applications being rejected, suddenly I wish I could continue study now but cannot for some reasons.
I should blame myself for not study hard to get any scholarship.
What should I do? Tell me.
It's not that I'm giving up finding a job. Every time received no news after sent them my resume and after a week of interview. Call other firms to ask any vacancy available, they said they will call me back but until now none, zero call!
I'm fed-up and tired!
I just want to work in a small audit firm, not the big companies or big factory. I just want to have some experiences how is it work in the firm, how is the audit job...
I think I'm going to apply work that doesn't need the things I've learnt in TAFE.
Yesterday went to take my transcript after fetched mom to Hotel Equatorial for jamuan makan by her factory. Mom is going to start work in Kulim this coming Monday.
Terrible terrible.
Nothing I can do to help less their burdens.
I know they hope I can get job as soon as possible because they always prefer me to work than study.....
Boring Saturday~~~
5 comments:
Just be strong, Ai.
Well, R u going to wait another phone call? Or...
Anyway, good luck and wait to hear good news from you soon. ^ ^
Be happy~
What should you do...
Step 1
STAY STRONG
It's all about the theory of probability. Just like we go fishing...we might spend the entire day to get one fish. So we have to spend some time to get a job. Just like the fishing example, not every fish will be caught by you. So the same, not every employer will hire you. So we have to stay strong. I'm sure you know the story about Thomas Edison who tried almost 100 times before he successfully created the lightbulb.
Step 2
KEEP APPLYING
Like said just now, we have to keep applying to widen our prospects for employment.
Step 3
After the interview, we are encouraged to call them.
The reason why we have to call them is to show our interest that we are interested in the job. That might help to change the employer's mind.."Hey, I think this girl is really really interested in the job because she keeps calling". Like my own example, I called an employer about four times and I got the job. Also remember these people are working, so they might have other things/work to do rather than calling you. So we must show our interest and call them.
Step 4
This is based on my philosophy.
THERE IS NO FAILURE! ONLY FEEDBACK.
Do not tell yourself you have failed in an interview. Instead, take it as a lesson or experience learnt. For example you have learnt the type of questions asked in an interview, so you know what to expect them in the future. Another example, you learnt that the interview might not like this answer for a specific question, so don't say the same answer in the future for that same question. Take it as a feedback, not failure.
STEP 5
Don't blame yourself. Everyone makes mistakes. Even me myself. That's why we learn more as we grow older. That's why there is a saying that older people have wider experience. They learnt from their mistakes.
The most important element in my message is...
Learn it from our experience and we must try to improve ourself based on that experience. Remember the Thomas Edison story! There is no failure, only feedback!
Also, although you have the TAFE cert, it does not mean you have to work in an accounting job. There are many accounting graduates who work in the marketing dept or sales dept. Some even work in insurance. There is one lecturer in journalism actually had an accounting degree! The big boss of AirAsia is an accounting graduate!
There is a story about a TV host who is an accounting graduate. She decided to become a TV host although she could become an accountant. Anyway, we could earn more as a TV host than an accountant!
So having an accounting cert does not mean we have to work in an accounting dept. There are lots of jobs out there. Sometimes these jobs pay even more than in the accounting dept.
In fact I have found out that graphic artists could earn so much more than an accountant!
So we must not restrict ourself to one specific discipline. Explore the world...
Lay ai, if before u decided to study u can apply for the ptptn loan. I apply for it, i think it is easy to get~
But anyway, i wish u goodluck in searching the job....
hope u will get the job u like as soon as possible~~
hey lay ai,
be patient and be strong always.
u'll find ur correct path and oppotunity will come to u some day later. ^^
wish u good luck.
take care!
Post a Comment